FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Julie Andrews




Here are several examples of the dazzling style of actress, dancer and singer Julie Andrews, the world famous and immortal Mary Poppins!

And I love him


Maybe this time


The man that got away


The last time I saw Paris


When you wish upon a star


He’s a tramp


When you were a tadpole and I was a fish


If


Steppin’ out with my baby

Duets
with Henry Mancini: The days of wine and roses


with Gene Kelly: Just in time


with Robert Goulet: medley


with Andy Williams: In our language of love


with Steve Lawrence: medley


with Eydie Gormé: medley


From the movie "Victor Victoria": Crazy world







Aucun commentaire: