FRUITS OF THE MOOD

FRUITS OF THE MOOD
My blogs are dedicated to great singers from all over the world, great actors and actresses, music and memories.
Here you will find personal montages and many rare videos.
Visit also my YouTube channel, by johnxxx20000.
Blossoms will run away -
Cakes reign but a Day.
But Memory like Melody,
Is pink eternally
(Emily Dickinson)

Julie Andrews




Here are several examples of the dazzling style of actress, dancer and singer Julie Andrews, the world famous and immortal Mary Poppins!

And I love him
video

Maybe this time
video

The man that got away
video

The last time I saw Paris
video

When you wish upon a star
video

He’s a tramp
video

When you were a tadpole and I was a fish
video

If
video

Steppin’ out with my baby
video
Duets
with Henry Mancini: The days of wine and roses
video

with Gene Kelly: Just in time
video

with Robert Goulet: medley
video

with Andy Williams: In our language of love
video

with Steve Lawrence: medley
video

with Eydie Gormé: medley
video

From the movie "Victor Victoria": Crazy world
video







Aucun commentaire: